This past Saturday I was just returning from a walk. Adam raced to the door to warn me to be quiet. I walked into the kitchen to see this. While Adam was making a roast (thank you dearie) and listening to music, little one had brought in her pillow pet and blanket (thank you Aunt Sandy!), cuddled up on the floor and promptly fallen to sleep. Yes, that's tile floor beneath one layer of fleece. I think Kindergarten has been a little exhausting.14 February 2011
This past Saturday I was just returning from a walk. Adam raced to the door to warn me to be quiet. I walked into the kitchen to see this. While Adam was making a roast (thank you dearie) and listening to music, little one had brought in her pillow pet and blanket (thank you Aunt Sandy!), cuddled up on the floor and promptly fallen to sleep. Yes, that's tile floor beneath one layer of fleece. I think Kindergarten has been a little exhausting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home