sophiequoties
After spinning around and around and around (thank you Justin), loosing balance and literally sitting her bum on her "vintage" Fisher Price castle:
"Whoa. The house is moving."
===============================================
"Daddy, I like basking in the sun."
Basking?
===============================================
"You know WHAT?! I want to be a VOLCANO scientist."
great.
===============================================
her: I have to get bigger and bigger.
me: And then what will happen?
her: I'll need bigger shoes.
amen.
================================================
Setup: She sighs, she furrows her brow like only the product of her mother and father can and says to her mother:
I have to grow. I don't want to. But I have to.
Sophie Bird, don't make me cry.
"Whoa. The house is moving."
===============================================
"Daddy, I like basking in the sun."
Basking?
===============================================
"You know WHAT?! I want to be a VOLCANO scientist."
great.
===============================================
her: I have to get bigger and bigger.
me: And then what will happen?
her: I'll need bigger shoes.
amen.
================================================
Setup: She sighs, she furrows her brow like only the product of her mother and father can and says to her mother:
I have to grow. I don't want to. But I have to.
Sophie Bird, don't make me cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home