Learning to take care of ourselves
A little while ago I went to Lansing for a conference, overnight Thursday to Friday. My mother heart was thankful for Adam taking two days off from work while I was gone.
A couple days later, Sunday night, Adam was on duty for bedtime routine. Afterward he transcribed the following conversation:
Him: I had fun with you these last couple days while Mommy was gone.
Her: Yeah, but you missed Mommy.
Him: Yes, but I had fun taking care of you.
Her: Yeah, we learned how to take care of ourselves.
A couple days later, Sunday night, Adam was on duty for bedtime routine. Afterward he transcribed the following conversation:
Him: I had fun with you these last couple days while Mommy was gone.
Her: Yeah, but you missed Mommy.
Him: Yes, but I had fun taking care of you.
Her: Yeah, we learned how to take care of ourselves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home