What I heard about a month ago...
Me: Sophie, what song are you singing?
Her: The sad and happy song.
Me: Can you sing it louder so I can hear it?
Her: (Hitting notes all over the place) I'm sad and I'm happy. I'm sad and I'm happy.
Me: What are you sad and happy about?
Her: I'm sad to miss you and happy to see you.
This is all from a note I managed to write in the car while we were talking. I had just picked her up from daycare. How does one return to work the next day?
Her: The sad and happy song.
Me: Can you sing it louder so I can hear it?
Her: (Hitting notes all over the place) I'm sad and I'm happy. I'm sad and I'm happy.
Me: What are you sad and happy about?
Her: I'm sad to miss you and happy to see you.
This is all from a note I managed to write in the car while we were talking. I had just picked her up from daycare. How does one return to work the next day?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home