Underwear Stew
She is starting to undress herself. Pants are no problem. Shirts are like watching a WWF match.
Tonight I helped her get out of her upper half-nelson and start to put on her "fresh" (as she likes to say) underwear (the one with the orange hummingbirds I am so jealous). Except that the underwear didn't make it on.
The kitchen that my Dad made for me is now in her room, the stove is just around the corner of the closet from her other three pieces. On the stove is her cookware. One is a big pot, with a ladle. And tonight she made underwear stew.
The little streak ran out to her Daddy (working on a hallway door knob, God bless his hands) and said Look Daddy! I made UNDERwear STEW! And ran around in circles with her underwear stew.
Amen.
Tonight I helped her get out of her upper half-nelson and start to put on her "fresh" (as she likes to say) underwear (the one with the orange hummingbirds I am so jealous). Except that the underwear didn't make it on.
The kitchen that my Dad made for me is now in her room, the stove is just around the corner of the closet from her other three pieces. On the stove is her cookware. One is a big pot, with a ladle. And tonight she made underwear stew.
The little streak ran out to her Daddy (working on a hallway door knob, God bless his hands) and said Look Daddy! I made UNDERwear STEW! And ran around in circles with her underwear stew.
Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home