Day six of six in a row
Six days and time stood still and went so fast.
Today was a stop by work, go to the gym, return DVDs, get coffee, eat breakfast #2 for lunch, take a nap (while I cleaned), pick up sewing machine, double check work print job at vendor, meet Daddy for dinner, stop by library, make a Goodwill drop, pick up liquor errand kind of day.
She is and was a trooper and a delight in spite of this day. If I had known how this day was going to unfold, I would have stayed in bed. I told her she is a little trooper. She said No Mommy, I am a LITTLE SOPHIE. Who knew running errands could include great conversation.
After dinner with Daddy she asked Where are we going to now Mommy? And it was 7pm and I said I'm not real sure we should do any more errands, it's getting kind of late. And she said
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW we need to buy something for Grandma and Grandpa!
Like what?
A book or something.
A book about what?
A book about the Itsy Bitsy Spider. (singing) The Itsy Bitsy Spider came down the water spout, up came the sun and dried up all the rain and the Itsy Bitsy Spider came down the spout again (almost had it).
Do you like to do that song with Grandma and Grandpa?
Yeah.
The best part was the urgent, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW, which I took as a sign to squeeze in more errands.
She really is a delightful little trooper.
Today was a stop by work, go to the gym, return DVDs, get coffee, eat breakfast #2 for lunch, take a nap (while I cleaned), pick up sewing machine, double check work print job at vendor, meet Daddy for dinner, stop by library, make a Goodwill drop, pick up liquor errand kind of day.
She is and was a trooper and a delight in spite of this day. If I had known how this day was going to unfold, I would have stayed in bed. I told her she is a little trooper. She said No Mommy, I am a LITTLE SOPHIE. Who knew running errands could include great conversation.
After dinner with Daddy she asked Where are we going to now Mommy? And it was 7pm and I said I'm not real sure we should do any more errands, it's getting kind of late. And she said
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW we need to buy something for Grandma and Grandpa!
Like what?
A book or something.
A book about what?
A book about the Itsy Bitsy Spider. (singing) The Itsy Bitsy Spider came down the water spout, up came the sun and dried up all the rain and the Itsy Bitsy Spider came down the spout again (almost had it).
Do you like to do that song with Grandma and Grandpa?
Yeah.
The best part was the urgent, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW, which I took as a sign to squeeze in more errands.
She really is a delightful little trooper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home