29 January 2008

Daddy has the mornings, mommy has the nights

And this recipe has revealing moments.

Imagine a buff, 30ish, handsome man named Daddy. In the morning he uses his comb and his electric buzzer/clipper thing to trim his beard. He leans forward over the sink, using the comb in one hand to pull his beard away from the skin and uses the clipper with his other hand to trim.

I know this because tonight after Sophie brushed her teeth, she grabbed the comb and started brushing it against her face. Then she grabbed her hand held, electric bubble blower (in the shape of a seahorse) and turned it on (sounds eerily like a clipper), waving it quite close to the comb.

Imagine the perplexity traveling my brow as I'm trying to process this. Sophs...are you...shaving?

No Mommy, I'm trimming my beard. (Actually, she said, No, Baby, I'm trimming my beard. We're in role reversal for two days now, but that's another story.)

Check back soon. I will be posting Sophia's photos...she has taken to taking pictures all by her big little self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home