
Here we wanted to share with Grandma and Grandpa our color forming skills. Sophie and I worked together on replicating our pirate ship. We had to come to agreement that the blue square is most certainly a sail and not a flag...it was moved many times. When she looked away, I put it back and did my best to plop a little flag on top. She finally gave up. I'm glad that we wrestle over these things and I hope one day that she will not give up and just whoop my arse. The yellow stems with yellow and green rounds on top are people in the ship. The red rounds going up to the posterior sail (I'm certain there is a shipping term, but I don't care to look it up) is the netting stuff that pirates climb up to get to the top of the mast or crow's nest. The sky is all hers. Yellow sun. Red clouds - thanks to the Bucaneer Bunnies. There is a crucial moment in the story where Henry sees that the clouds are red and his books on meteorology come in handy. Red sky at dawn, sailors be warned...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home