The Cake
Sophie has imaginary (to us) friends. Chelsea (the hummingbird, see archived post) and baby caterpillar. Sophie's Aunt Cherith obliged with a few of her favorite things. The color is lavender (Sophie's color), there are beautiful humming birds and please see the most adorable little caterpillar and by far the best I've ever tasted.Thank you Cherith!

I had hoped to post much more, but also hoped to do a little knitting tonight. At least I am being balanced and not dedicating too much time to knitting. It seems as addictively enjoyable as sewing. Mom, I couldn't figure out where I picked up the extra stitches and each row I tore out revealed more errors. I redid the cast on thing, a little less tense this time. Seems to be going well now. I am completely sold on counting after each row, even though I don't like it as much as doing the knitting. Please pray for Lorraine and that she wants to crochet so that we can do it together. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home