Day #3 of six in a row
These days are going too fast. I used to wonder whether I'd enjoy vacationing at home and I'm finding that I like it very much!
This morning Rainey and Sophie and I trucked off to Mars Hill. During the singing at the beginning Sophie wanted to dance. She twirled in circles over and over in the aisle and said (yelled), "Mommy, SING." I was trying not to cry for watching her dance, but she looked mad if I didn't sing.
We had a treat stop at Biggby's (thank you Grandma for that awesome gift card), Sophie did very well allowing Rainey and I good, long conversation.
Since then we've done a lot of cleaning, laundry and general organization. Day #3 has been a little less eventful but feels so good. It's 4:46pm, Soph's is still sleeping and Daddy should be on his way home soon.
Peace on you all.
This morning Rainey and Sophie and I trucked off to Mars Hill. During the singing at the beginning Sophie wanted to dance. She twirled in circles over and over in the aisle and said (yelled), "Mommy, SING." I was trying not to cry for watching her dance, but she looked mad if I didn't sing.
We had a treat stop at Biggby's (thank you Grandma for that awesome gift card), Sophie did very well allowing Rainey and I good, long conversation.
Since then we've done a lot of cleaning, laundry and general organization. Day #3 has been a little less eventful but feels so good. It's 4:46pm, Soph's is still sleeping and Daddy should be on his way home soon.
Peace on you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home