18 May 2007
Today you unveiled your first imaginary friend. Chelsea, the blue and silver hummingbird. We were at Global Infusion for our bean and milk and you were very carefully holding something unseen to me in your hand. Then you said you were putting your humming bird in your pocket. So I asked you about your humming bird and it's name. You stopped for quite a while. I asked, Chelsea? You said, yes. I asked, what color? You said, blue. With silver? Yes. Cool. Chelsea sat at the table while we drank our drinks. And you carried Chelsea back to the car and buckled her in and she was safe. She even went grocery shopping and you introduced her to Rainey and Daddy.
We were in the big bed reading Little House, Little Town and In the Tall, Tall Grass, when you got down. You put more pillows on the big bed and brought me a blanket from your crib. You said, Here you go. It's time to go ni' ni'. Good night Mommy. No more talking, you get right to sleep now, no more singing. Then you shut the bedroom door on me. You listen and retain very well. However, after lying you down at 8 you sang until 9. You're great at singing, I'm just not so sure about following recommendations.
And when we did hopscotch in the back, you were quite demanding that I hold my one leg up like a flamingo on the singles. You have a fair share of your own recommendations, eh?
We were in the big bed reading Little House, Little Town and In the Tall, Tall Grass, when you got down. You put more pillows on the big bed and brought me a blanket from your crib. You said, Here you go. It's time to go ni' ni'. Good night Mommy. No more talking, you get right to sleep now, no more singing. Then you shut the bedroom door on me. You listen and retain very well. However, after lying you down at 8 you sang until 9. You're great at singing, I'm just not so sure about following recommendations.
And when we did hopscotch in the back, you were quite demanding that I hold my one leg up like a flamingo on the singles. You have a fair share of your own recommendations, eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home