29 March 2006

March 29, 2006

Two more teeth are pushing through on my top gum, giving me a total of six. I am so proud. Today I chased after a ball, ma ma tried to helping by stopping it but I couldn't stop myself, flipped over the top of it and got concrete burn on my forehead. It runs in the family. I stopped crying eventually.


Songs ma ma sings to me

To the tune of baa-baa black sheep:
Sophie, Sophie have you any songs?
Yes mama, yes mom, been singin' all day long
One for mama, one for my dad
One for the kitty kat who sleeps on my bed
Sophie, Sophie have you any songs?
Yes mama, yes mom, been singin' all day long

To the tune of humpty dumpty:
Sophie Rosie tripped on a ball
Sophie Rosie had a great fall
All of mom's hugs, all mom had to say
Couldn't make Sophie's head bump go away

To the tune of the va va va voom vey ay song
I love my Sophie Bird
I love my Sophie Bird
She is the very best girl
In the whole entire world
I love my Sophie Bird
I love my So-phie Biiiiiiiiird

To the tune of the Conrad Burdie song (sp?)
We love you So-ophie
Oh yes we do-o
We love you So-ophie
And we'll be true
When you're not near us
We're blue
Sophie Rosie
We love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home